ISO Management System
International quality requirements require organizations in general and specifically exporters to set uniform standards in various aspects. Correct planning and implementation of the management system series provides the organization with a stable infrastructure to combine various aspects and suggest tools for continuous improvement.
The advantages of implementing the management systems in the organization:
- Internal streamlining
- “Bonus points” with authorities and clients
- Image and marketing advantage
- Savings in costs and insurance premiums
- Preventing bureaucratic encumbrance
- A managerial step forward
- Proven savings in the planning and implementation costs
Environmental Management System – Israeli Standard ISO 14001:2004
“Approval by the Standards Institute of Israel for an environmental management system (according to the requirements of the Israeli and international standard, Israeli Standard ISO 10441), proves that the organization is taking measures to execute its commitment to the environment, which is expressed in manufacturing, service and maintenance activities” (From the Standards Institute of Israel’s website).
Israeli Standard ISO 14001:2004 is an Israeli and international standard on environmental management systems, the standard defines requirements and instructions on environmental management systems, which allows the organization to phrase objectives, goals and measures to reduce its impact on the environment.
Quality Assurance System – Israeli Standard ISO 9001:2008
Israeli Standard ISO 9001 is an international standard, which defines requirements for quality assurance systems. Meeting the standard’s requirements shows that the organization:
- “Can consistently provide a product that meets the client’s requirements and applicative legislative requirements.
- Strives to increase its clients’ satisfaction by effectively applying the quality assurance system in the organization, applies processes for continuous improvement of the system by ensuring conformity with the client’s requirements and applicative legislative requirements” (from the Standards Institute of Israel website)
Israeli Standard ISO 9001:2008 is an Israeli and international standard for quality assurance systems. The standard defines requirements and instructions allowing the organization to phrase objectives, goals and measures to improve the quality of the service or the product to their client’s satisfaction.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System – Israeli Standard OHSA 18001:2007
“The Standards Institute of Israel’s approval for an occupational health and safety system, according to the requirements of Israeli Standard OHSAS 18001:2007, proves that the organization has taken the required measures to execute its commitment to employees, their health and their safety” (from the Standard Institute of Israel’s website).
Israeli Standard OHSAS 18001:2007 is a standard to manage the occupational health and safety array, according to the international standard, OHSAS 18001, which was developed as a solution to the growing need in a methodical, compelling and supporting safety system at the organization.